Ashley and Jed, what a beautiful video to remember your sweet little boy, Beckett. He was such a sweet and happy baby boy. You are all in my prayers and my thoughts.
This video reminded me of the strong spirit that was at the funeral, and I felt it again. What a blessing to have such a righteous person be sealed to you!
You are so blessed to have the amount of pictures and video of your sweet angel. Such a beautiful and special slide-show. I'm glad I was able to see the whole thing and not just bits and pieces. You are such a strong woman even if right now you don't feel like it, you are a strength to others!
That was so sweet and beautiful! What a sweet boy... truly a little angel. All of your children are such precious miracles. We will continue to keep you all in our prayers.
9 comments:
Ashley and Jed, what a beautiful video to remember your sweet little boy, Beckett. He was such a sweet and happy baby boy. You are all in my prayers and my thoughts.
What a beautiful memory of a beautiful little boy.
Beautiful...he was very loved.
This video reminded me of the strong spirit that was at the funeral, and I felt it again. What a blessing to have such a righteous person be sealed to you!
What a beautiful video!! Thank you for sharing your little boy with all of us.
Love,
Jenn
FF '07 Mom
So sweet, I can feel the love in each moment, memory and photo. Beautiful!
That was very beautiful. You're all in our prayers.
You are so blessed to have the amount of pictures and video of your sweet angel. Such a beautiful and special slide-show. I'm glad I was able to see the whole thing and not just bits and pieces. You are such a strong woman even if right now you don't feel like it, you are a strength to others!
That was so sweet and beautiful! What a sweet boy... truly a little angel. All of your children are such precious miracles. We will continue to keep you all in our prayers.
Post a Comment