My has the time gone by! It seems like yesterday...and mostly because I am still having c-section recovery issues (mostly in my head, but still :) Let's see...Beckett rolled from his belly to his back (easy) on August 3...still hasn't tried rolling the other way. Everyone is STILL fighting over who gets to hold, feed, help, etc. him. He started formula on August 2...I'm FREE!! No but seriously, it's mostly because school is starting in a couple of weeks and having a nursing baby isn't the easiest thing to do with 5 kids around.
He is smiling all the time but not a lot of giggles are heard. He is a pretty serious baby. He likes to be talked to and will sometimes talk back :)
How have has he changed in looks? Mostly just put weight on and lost his tan :)
How have has he changed in looks? Mostly just put weight on and lost his tan :)
BIRTH AND 1 MONTH OLD





1 comment:
Ashley,
I just received the message from your mom and wanted you to know that although we have never met, I have loved following your blog and have loved reading about your family. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your little one and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. He is an angel and I honestly believe he will be watching over you and your family until he can be with you again. Deepest condolences,
Kara Allen
Post a Comment